New update to GolfBox Tournament
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox Tournament. Below you can see what this update contains.
- The option to display year of birth has been added to Livescoring lists.
- “Additional Handicap Allowance” in course setup has been changed to allow decimals.
- A column with order number has been added to the overall report of online transactions.
- A warning has been added to the entry page in online entry, which is displayed if one or more classes have already reached its maximum number of entries.
- The option to include a Max Score column has been added when generating scorecards, which show the player's max score for each hole (net double bogey or Maximum Score, depending on format setup). For PDF scorecards, this column, when selected, replaces the PHCP column.
- Changes have been made so that the calculation of the cut as a percentage is based on the total number of participants, rather than only the players who have status as playing.
- An option has been added to resend player scoring codes in tournaments with player scoring enabled, as well as to see when a scoring code was last sent to a player.
- Player scoring functionality has been added for players to select tees before scoring begins. This is only possible in tournaments where the setup allows players to choose the tee upon entry.
Orders of Merit
- The option to set up a required gender in an Order of Merit has been added so that results can only be transferred for players of the given gender.
- An error has been fixed where the leaderboard did not work if the Replace Player feature had been used in a team tournament after scores were entered on the replaced player (as hole scores are not taken over by the new player).
- An error has been fixed where PDF Scorecards could not be generated if a tee was missing the length of one or more holes.
- An error has been fixed in Team Stroke play tournaments, where the leaderboard could show a team that had not started yet, if the round setup was x best per round, and the scores entered so far were over par, while one or more of the team's matches had not started yet.
- An error has been fixed which meant that in some cases a duplicate of a hole score could occur for a player, which gave some errors, e.g., that the leaderboard for the tournament could not be displayed.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at email@example.com. We are standing by to assist you. We would also like to remind you of our guides to different parts of the system. You’ll find the guides here - https://golfbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200150358-GolfBox-Tournament.