New update to GolfBox Tournament
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox Tournament. Below you can see what this update contains.
- General performance improvements have been made to update entries.
- General performance improvements to competition calendar have been made on live scoring.
- The name of a sponsor could not be edited under Setup - Publishing. This has now been fixed.
- In a Ryder Cup competition over 9 holes, a match result could not be recorded as 5 & 4 due to a miscalculation. This has now been fixed.
- If a given round was not handicap qualifying, a CSS value was still displayed on the live scoring leaderboard. This has now been fixed.
Orders of Merit
- If a newly created Order of Merit had not yet received any results, the "Recent competition" field in live scoring was displayed incorrectly. This has now been fixed.
- If you created a slide show with a start list and the start list was subsequently deleted, then the slide show broke. This has now been fixed.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at email@example.com. We are standing by to assist you. We would also like to remind you of our guides to different parts of the system. You’ll find the guides here - https://golfbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200150358-GolfBox-Tournament.