New update to GolfBox
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox. Below you can see what this update contains.
- Under Touch setup, clubs can now themselves create reasons for price change incl. translations of these reasons.
- During the export of member data, it is now possible to get the number of confirmed booked rounds and number of tournament rounds for the current year for each member.
- In the booking window, it is now possible to view a statistic in "mouseover" on each player. The statistics apply to own members and shows the number of tee time bookings that the individual member has had in their own club this season.
- We have moved the setup of warning alerts to the menu TIME BOOKING. At the same time, we have made it possible to apply a repeat pattern to each warning, so a warning eg. can be repeated every Thursday between 15 and 17.
- When setting Max. total HCP per flight on a resource you now have the opportunity to make deviations for this at certain times.
- In the member profile, you have the opportunity in the future to create a future address change, which is automatically performed on a given date.
- In the case of a discount in connection with advance payment of a tee time, it has so far been possible to set a discount in percent. It is now also possible to set a discount as a fixed amount.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at email@example.com. We are standing by to assist you.