New update to GolfBox Tournament
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox Tournament. Below you can see what this update contains.
- In Team Strokeplay it was possible to make a round for a player class, where foursome, greensome or scramble was to be played. It does not make sense and the opportunity has therefore been removed.
- When copying a competition with the Maximum Score format, the maximum score settings were not copied. This has now been fixed.
- In Team Strokeplay, some scorecards could be skipped in some cases when printing scorecards. This has now been fixed.
- If a player made a hole-in-one while the player had extra strokes on the hole, the net score could end as 0 strokes, and it gave an error in the result score for the Maximum Score format. This has now been fixed.
Orders of Merit
- When creating an Order of Merit, in some cases you got some wrong choices for decisions. This has now been fixed.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at email@example.com. We are standing by to assist you. We would also like to remind you of our guides to different parts of the system. You’ll find the guides here - https://golfbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200150358-GolfBox-Tournament.