New update to GolfBox Tournament
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox Tournament. Below you can see what this update contains.
- A new question type called File Upload has been added that can be used to ask players to upload handicap certificates or other documents when making online entry.
- Match play result sheet has been added as a new report.
- In team match play competitions, you can now change match numbers manually.
- It is now possible to enter results in team match play competitions as manual text results if you need to specify a result.
- If a course name contained an apostrophe, it caused an error in editing start lists in stroke play competitions. This has now been fixed.
- In a competition where you play with the format Maximum Score and at the same time you play with handicap. A player makes a Hole In One on a hole where the person has a stroke at the same time. It gives net 0 strokes, which caused the calculation of the total score to fail. This has now been fixed.
Orders of Merit
- By Excel Import of Order of Merit results, one could go back and forth in the guide at times when one should not be able to. This has now been fixed.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at email@example.com. We are standing by to assist you. We would also like to remind you of our guides to different parts of the system. You’ll find the guides here - https://golfbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200150358-GolfBox-Tournament.