New update to GolfBox ProPlanner
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox ProPlanner. Below you can see what this update contains.
- We have changed the "HOME" page so that today's appointments are now displayed. The menus appear below the appointments. If profile pictures appear blurry, they need to be uploaded again in higher resolution.
- It is now possible to enable automatic e-mail reminders to the player for coming bookings. This is done in SETUP - BUSINESSUNIT.
- Calendar filters are moved down below the calendar in mobile view.
- It is now possible to choose the type "Bunker" on lessons and group lessons.
- The field "STATE" has been added to the setup of business units in the US.
- Sunday is the standard start day of the week in business units in the US.
- VAT number is no longer mandatory.
- Time is now displayed as AM / PM when selecting the language US English.
- We have changed the "HOME" page so that upcoming bookings will be displayed. The menus appear below the upcoming bookings.
- New player signup with fewer fields for entry.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are standing by to assist you. We would also like to remind you of our guides to different parts of the system. You’ll find the guides here - https://golfbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/203326327-ProTrainer-ProPlanner.