New update to GolfBox
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox. Below you can see what this update contains.
- Clubs can now choose that the field "Profession" can be filled out by the players themselves. This setting is set via the function "Advanced profile".
- If the club via the OUTSTANDING function removes the playing rights for one or more members, a message can now be entered which is sent by mail to the members.
- There is now a requirement for marker confirmation for all scorecards that players report via Portal and Touch. This also applies to private rounds that are not EDS. With marker confirmation, these scores will be valid according to the new handicap system (WHS). The marker confirmation requirement also comes in the app soon.
- When booking a teetime, players have the option of entering a small message. It has now been clarified that this message is for the fellow players - not for the club administration.
- In the booking window, rules and rights for booking are now available inside the booking window itself.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at email@example.com. We are standing by to assist you.