New update to GolfBox Tournament
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox Tournament. Below you can see what this update contains.
- In setup of livescoring you can now choose to display indexes on the holes the places a score card is displayed on livescoring.
- You can now choose to create a Booking Reference Code if you have the module "Practice Round". With the code, the player can book a practice round.
- When editing the start list in team stroke play competitions, you can now select TEAM HCP as "Extra info".
- In the REPLACE PLAYER function a random class was shown next to each player in the competitions where you use multi class. It has now been fixed so that it is always the primary class that is displayed.
- The report "Current position” in interclub did not show points with decimals. This has now been fixed.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at email@example.com. We are standing by to assist you. We would also like to remind you of our guides to different parts of the system. You’ll find the guides here - https://golfbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200150358-GolfBox-Tournament.