New update to GolfBox Tournament
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox Tournament. Below you can see what this update contains.
- A new format called Maximum Score has been added. This is part of the new golf rules and allows you to decide a maximum number of strokes you can use per hole.
- On a start list, it is now possible in round 2 and forward to choose that players must be sorted according to their current gross score.
- In the slideshow, it is now possible to choose that only participants must appear on the slide with entries.
- When entering entry fees, green fees and pricing on questions, it was possible to specify negative values, which could cause problems with online registration and online payment. This has now been fixed.
- If you tried to update courses, in a tournament where the course was created manually, the system would spin. This has now been fixed.
- When the start list had been made in a Ryder Cup competition, it gave an error if one subsequently deleted one of the teams. This has now been fixed.
- When entering results in match play, the entry form was sometimes shown for rounds where score entry was not yet opened. This has now been fixed.
- On info-page in Livescoring, info on the new format "Maximum Score" was not shown correctly. This has now been fixed.
- On an order of merit in Livescoring, line breaks were not shown correctly in the order of merit order. This has now been fixed.
- The REPORTS button on the tournament list was not visible to all customers. This has now been fixed.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are standing by to assist you. We would also like to remind you of our guides to different parts of the system. You’ll find the guides here - https://golfbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200150358-GolfBox-Tournament.