New update to GolfBox Tournament
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox Tournament. Below you can see what this update contains.
- When uploading player photos, players can now be filtered based on their player status.
- A new start list template has been added, where the field is first sorted by handicap and divided into 3 equal groups. Within each group, players are then randomly sorted.
- A missing hole name on a course meant that when editing the start list you could not add a new start time or insert gaps. This has now been fixed.
- If a course was marked "inactive" in GolfBox it gave an error when updating the course in a tournament. This has now been fixed.
- When updating courses without hole names or times, one could risk deleting the hole names or times that you had entered yourself. This has now been fixed.
- On the entry page, one could not search for competitors if the tournament did not have a team class. This has now been fixed.
- When editing start lists, the display of the lists was destroyed if the course name was very long. This has now been fixed.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at email@example.com. We are standing by to assist you. We would also like to remind you of our guides to different parts of the system. You’ll find the guides here - https://golfbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200150358-GolfBox-Tournament.