After you have generated your start list, it is now possible to change a specific tee for an individual player.
This could be a senior or junior tournament, where some players are allowed to play from another tee.
- Click on Startlist
- Click on Complete Startlist - right side under the startlist
- To the right of each player, click on the blue triangle
Choose SET TEE
- Set the dot in the tee the player must play from. If automatic is chosen, the format will decide which tee the player is playing from
- Note that the playing handicap will change automatically depending on the Tee chosen
This will show on the startliste, scorecard and leaderboards
- It is also possible to do the change after the scores has been inserted, the result will change automatically. If there has been a transfer to OOM's these must be retracted and transferred again. If scores has been sent for handicap adjustments, these must be corrected in the handicap system.
- If any edits is made to the start list AFTER different tees has been chosen - these changes will be deleted and have to be made again.