New update to GolfBox Tournament
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox Tournament. Below you can see what this update contains.
- New decision methods have been added in the Round Robin competition type (Total matches won divided by total matches lost, Total singles matches won divided by total singles matches lost, Total foursome matches won divided by total foursome matches lost).
- An option has been added to indicate that a status text for a competition must also be displayed on the Start list tab in Livescoring.
- In match play competitions, the option to specify whether brackets should be displayed in Livescoring has been added.
- An option has been added to name the rounds in match play in Livescoring, if you want to show them with a different name in Livescoring than the round name the system itself indicates (e.g., quarter final, semifinal, final, etc.).
- The option to add an InfoBar on the Leaderboard and Order of Merit pages in Livescoring has been added. You can use this to display an optional text after a given position on the leaderboard.
- An option has been added to choose whether players, when ordering practice rounds, can identify themselves with a membership number, or only with a forwarded booking code.
- It is now possible to add a link in the user-defined text for successful and ineligible entry.
- In competitions with practice rounds, where it has been decided that the booking code must be included in the confirmation email upon entry, there is now the added option of generating missing booking codes, as well as sending/resending an email with the booking code to selected players.
- You are now asked to confirm your contact information when entering for competitions, to reduce entries with incorrect contact information.
- The option to print scorecards for amateurs on A5 paper (1 scorecard per page) has been added.
- The option to include secondary classes in the Labels report has been added.
- An option has been added to include columns for Gender and Secondary classes in the start list report.
- It is now possible to select several course starts at once in the Pace of Play and Score sheet reports. In Round Robin and Knockout competitions, the matches will be mixed, sorted by match number, and in the other competition types, each course start will be shown on its own page.
- Add gap functionality has been added in Team Matchplay.
- The option to specify a color for Pace of Play notes has been added, as well as to choose from some predefined texts for the note (e.g., "On the clock" etc.).
- The option to delete a Pace of Play registration has been added.
- A Score Differential column has been added to the report with handicap adjustments, based on the values known in the GolfBox Tournament software.
- An option has been added to include existing Pace of Play registrations and notes when generating the Pace of Play report.
- Player scoring with marker signature now also supports various team formats and is also supported in competitions without start lists.
- An option has been added to indicate that a tied team match is decided by Sudden Death play off, and if so how many holes were played, as well as which players were included in the play off. In Round Robin divisions, you can also specify separate point values for games decided by play off.
- The ability to copy teams (including the ability to include team members) from one pool to another has been added.
- Edit and Delete functions have been added to the matches in the full match overview that goes across Interclub competitions (same functions as you know from the match overview for the single Interclub competition).
- An option has been added to indicate how many competitions must be created in the current year before current competitions on the calendar page in Livescoring are displayed (the default is set to 25).
- An option has been added for a club to generate a report on scheduled Interclub Matches, with their club selected as the host club. This can be found under Reports on the competition list.
- Option to file a standard fee has been added. If a standard fee is marked as archived, it can no longer be selected in competition setup, except for those competitions that may have already used the standard fee.
- The reports that previously showed the date of generation in the footer have been expanded to also include the time of generation.
- The complete scorecard for teams in Livescoring has been expanded to show player names as the first letter of the first name + the full last name, instead of just the first letter of both the first name and the last name.
- The nationality "Europe" is now displayed with the European flag in Livescoring, instead of the EGA logo.
- The nationality "Europe" is now displayed with the European flag in the Slideshow, instead of the EGA logo.
- Fixed a bug where a competition changed to Hidden would not always disappear from the search results in the competition search.
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at email@example.com. We are standing by to assist you. We would also like to remind you of our guides to different parts of the system. You’ll find the guides here - https://golfbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200150358-GolfBox-Tournament.