New update to GolfBox Tournament
We are now ready with a new update to GolfBox Tournament. Below you can see what this update contains.
- An option has been added to specify that a question is only mandatory for players who enter manually (without membership number).
- An option has been added to indicate that the function of players' registration must be approved (pending registrations), only applies to players who enter manually (without a membership number).
- A new locking mechanism has been introduced in Online Entry as improved security against double booking.
- Locks have been added to practice round booking, as improved security against double booking.
- A feature has been added for team registration in competitions where players can choose their own start time when entering.
- An option has been added to select a request for a golf cart in handling teams.
- The flow in Update entries can now tell if one or more players were not found in the search, and if so which ones.
- Support for Shotgun start lists has been added in competitions where players can choose their own start time when entering.
- An option has been added to select a request for a golf cart in the edit of the start list.
- Added marker authentication and signature functionality in Player Live Scoring, and made improvements to synchronization.
- Player site has been made responsive (the full experience, however, requires the iframe site to be embedded in other pages, also supporting responsive design).
- Some performance improvements have been made in the excel import function and in the part of the system that is affected when you save the Scores page in Interclub (this is primarily a difference when it comes to players from Australia, as the change concerns how these are retrieved from the membership system).
If you have any questions about the content of this update, remember that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are standing by to assist you. We would also like to remind you of our guides to different parts of the system. You’ll find the guides here - https://golfbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200150358-GolfBox-Tournament.